Our Montessori Series for Adults is an ongoing set of events that are open to Mountaintop parents, prospective parents, educators from other schools, childcare providers and students of child development and education. We encourage you to attend and to share these with friends and family. For families with children currently enrolled at Mountaintop, childcare and food are offered to make it easier for parents to attend. Below are the typical events Mountaintop has during the school year.
- Effective Toilet Training for Toddlers
- Talking with children about development & sexuality
- Coffee and Conversation: The Montessori 3-year cycle
- Finding the Right High School
- Effective Limit Setting for Toddlers
- Coffee and Conversation: Board of Trustees & Strategic Plan
- Why Kindergarten?
- Montessori Elementary
- Coffee and Conversation: Supporting Emerging Readers
- Moving up to Children's House
- Moving up to Elementary and Middle School
- Coffee and Conversation: Learning Needs and Understanding a Diagnosis
- Presentation: Montessori Research with Angeline Lillard
- Co-curricular Crawl for parents and children
- Achievement in the Montessori Classroom: will my child be ready?
- Coffee and Conversation: Open Questions
- Coffee and Conversation: Adolescent Development
- Coffee and Conversation: Mountaintop plans and updates for next school year