Our three toddler environments encourage self-discovery with activities that promote toddlers’ budding independence by helping students learn to separate from their parents and caregivers. The need for autonomy at this age is strong; the Montessori classroom provides a safe environment where children can practice their burgeoning skills. Children are naturally drawn to activities that will meet their developmental needs.
- Open to students from 18 to 36 months
- Four-morning (Monday-Thursday) or five-day/week programs
- Year-round enrollment is available
- Pick up is available at 11:45 am (one classroom) or 3:30 pm (two classrooms)
- After school care is available until 5:30pm